Coal Runner Coal Runner

Nice game

Awesome game play, really liked how it was just one big level, instead of dividing it into smaller levels. Graphics are nice although it was a shame I had to turn down the quality because of lag.

Oh, and by the way that boss was really hard xD

jjwallace responds:

damn,
sucks it ran slow....
thanks for playing

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Pure fun

Another cool game by Luis and BoMToons, this is a must play.

stack da police (final) stack da police (final)

Well done

This game seems simple and easy in the beginning.
But however when playing further on, it gets really hard and funny :D.
Well done! 5/5.

Shrubbery. Shrubbery.

Really nice game

This game is really unique and entertaining, but I found a bug where you could go out of the playing area. But still think you deserve a 10/10. Good job.

Scorching Earth Scorching Earth

Nice game :)

Nice game, but it's too hard in the beginning. The first 5 levels should be more easy than than they are now, just so you understand the controls and get the hang of it.
But else a pretty unique puzzle game, 8/10.

The Rise of a Knight The Rise of a Knight

Great

I really like the way the story is being told, great graphics, good music. My only complain would be that it was too easy, since you could just hold the a button a run, but however later on I discovered that it got hardere, especially with the spiders in the cave :) So that's a 10/10

SeethingSwarm responds:

Thanks a lot!
Yeah, I wanted the game to be very easy at first and get gradually harder. Some think that I didnt succeed in that, and others do. I think I can still improve a lot regarding combat and storytelling, but thank you so much for the review, high score and for liking the game :)

Paint Wars Paint Wars

Brilliant

That's a very unique and funny game, good job.

Completed the hard mode, but I also used my tablet :D.

10/10.